Monday, January 28, 2008

Congratulations Joye! Joye from Aizona is the winner of the winter contest. Please contact me at achristay@aol.com and send me your address so I can send you a book and winter goodies. I hope the weather is still nice out there. We have about 6 inches of snow and school was closed today. Check out my web site for my new contest starting February 1.

Writing has been going great. I've finished next weeks words. That was my goal because I have to start final edits on Highland Song the third in the Highland trilogy which will be out in September.

So, what will happen to our hero and heroine in an Uncommon Thief? The heroine brazenly shows up at the hero's dinner table (uninvited). And, she shows up in the gown he refused to buy her. Oh, but will there be sparks flying? Will the hero be furious with her for deyfing his command? Will the hero be mesmerized by the low cut of the gown and throw caution to the wind, making love to her on the dining room table? Or will her dog, grad his hanky and run creating havoc in the dining room, sending potter and food flying?

Stay tuned...

Christine

2 comments:

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hi, Chris!

Love the photos of your trip! They make a very nice addition to your blog.

I also like the way you're doling out pieces of your latest story. Tantalizing!

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

P.S. Sorry about the different name on the last post. I was doing a sample blog for someone and Blogger picked up her name as my profile.