Saturday, January 05, 2008

I accepted Alice's challenge of 1000 words a day. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it, but at least I will make sure I write every day. I've finished Highland Song and now need only to do edits. I am working on An Uncommon Thief which was renamed in my October contest.

Please, if the winner is out there, email me at achristay@aol.com. I would love to send you your prize. I know you said you gave me your address but I can't find it.

I've received lots of comments on the weather. I hope a few more people enter the contest, but if not I will be drawing for the winner in a couple of weeks. It snowed huge wet flakes this morning. Nothing stuck. And now the sun is shining, lots of wind too.

Not having a lot of luck with publishing my website. And I still have to finish my book trailer for Rebel Heart.

Christine

No comments: