Saturday, January 12, 2008

It has been one week since the challenge to write 1000 words a day went out in my RWA group. It has definitely been a challenge and I wrote a little over 7000 words last week. Now I'm starting over. Thank you Alice for issuing the challenge. I'm confident now that I will finish this book before summer gets here. Wow! I didn't think I could do it.

My contest is still on for January. I'm looking at one more week and then I'll have my daughter draw for the winner. The weather all over the country has been crazy. Just a little north of here near Portland Oregon there was a tornado that caused lots of damage and thankfully no deaths. Now you folks in the midwest would probably scoff at this tiny tornado but it scared the #@^%$# out of all of us in the Willamette Valley. We just don't have severe weather like that. The last tornado in the area was in 1972.

Christine

No comments: