Sunday, February 03, 2008

I'm kicking off my new contest. February is the most romantic month of the year, at least some people believe. To enter, voice your opinion. What city or place do you think is the most romantic place in the world?

The prize: a copy of one of my books and a bag of valentine goodies.

Will Joye from Arizona, the winner of my last contest please contact me through one of the loops that you received information for my contest on. I think I must be having trouble with my filters for spam and I don't have your address to send your winnings from the winter contest. I really want to send you your prize.

Well, as we head into February I am going to have to leave my hero and heroine in limbo, frozen in time so to speak. So there won't be any news on An Uncommon Thief for a while. I am doing final edits on Highland Song. Highland Song is the last in the Higland trilogy which will be available September 2008.

Christine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

most romantic city? It would have to be Tangiers, Morocco! I spent my honeymoon there at the Hotel Africa!
ilena holder/Awe-Struck author
sweet_hm_alabama at Yahoo dot com

peggy said...

i think it would have to be paris for me

Unknown said...

I think it will be Paris but why not Venice or some other place.

Paty Jager said...

Congrats on the third Highland book!

I'm coming to the end of the third Halsey brother book (Petticoat. Two more of those to write when I'm done with this one! LOL I'm beginning to think trilogy is better than having to write five books! LOL I'm glad I have another project to work on before I start the next Halsey brother book. I need a change of character! LOL