Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring break! I'm looking forward to getting some of the things on my 'to do' list checked off. And writing. I haven't had the energy to write and now that vacation time is upon us, I hope to change that. I have big plans to finish the rough draft of An Uncommon Thief. But I'm going to have to write about 2,000 words a day. In the words of the little train, I think I can, I think I can. Wow, am I rambling or what?

There is so much going on in the world. Obama is in Portland and then Salem. Tickets are sold out. It would have been interesting to see him speak. He is probably more charismatic in person than he is on TV.

I'd love to run another contest, but I can't figure out how to get in touch with my winners. I don't see why they can't just send me their address. I still have two contest winners that I can't locate to send them thier books. I'd really like to hear from them.

No comments on the book. I haven't written anything since Monday night. So hopefully tomorrow I'll have something to post.

Stay tunned:
Christine

No comments: