Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I am looking for guest bloggers and in return would love to blog about my books at other sites. Please let me know if you would like to be a guest at my site.

I am currently finishing a project that has spanned six books. This book Forever His is a historical romance. It is the last of the six books. The story is Jacob St. John's. Jacob appeared in the second book Dakota's Bride, and My Angel the third book that were published by Kennsington. I now have the rights to those books. He has been in all the books since. Etta Barringer appeared in the fourth book The Locket and has been in each book since then. In every book Etta and Jacob fall more deeply in love but in each book she betrays him some way.

Look for Forever His coming in December 2009. Buy The Locket and The Talisman at www.roguephoenixpress.com

No comments: