Saturday, August 08, 2009

Kiss the girl, Kiss the girl, Kiss the girl. What do you all think? If the fae folk whisper kiss the girl in the heroe's ear, do you think he will kiss her? That remains to be seen. I didn't get much writing done yesterday. I went to see The Half Blood Prince. Saw lots of death eaters and magicians but not a lot of faeries. No real inspiration in the movie. It seemed Rowlings did a lot of setting up for the next movie. I didn't like it that Dumbledorf (sp?) died--just didn't seem right.
Back to the story at hand. At least my uncoordinated heroine has survived the crashing surf and the tide pools without falling victim to the ocean. Stay tuned for further adventures of -- I'm really going to have to decide on their names.

Buy Allura from Awe-struck as an ebook or POD from roguephoenixpress. Look for Forever His the last in the Dakota's Bride series coming in December from roguephoenixpress. Buy The Locket and The Talisman from roguephoenixpress.

No comments: