Monday, February 01, 2010

The covers--

I wanted to thank everyone for helping me by advice and opinions. I believe we, Genene and I, have decided which cover we want. Of course there will always be a few tweaks to the covers. The heart cover popped. But it seemed, as Jenee and a few others said, a bit of a cliche. But the book is historical romance. As Alice said, maybe all we needed on the other cover was to bring the hero and heroine more into focus. With that done, I believe we have a cover. I can hardly wait to have Dakota's Bride re-published. It will be fun to have the book out again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) you should look at this emo boy style at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.