Friday, December 02, 2011

Cars and Hot Water Heaters


Source: pixar.com via Cody on Pinterest


Oh my, they say it all comes down to three. My car is at the shop because it has a leaky water pump that has to be replaced. And now Arlo is trying to install a new water heater because the old one (it was only 26 years young) started leaking. Is there anything else in a house that can leak? I certainly hope not. But I don't want to jinx anything but the heat pump is probably due to break down. It does about every 5 years. Either in the winter when it is very cold or in the summer when were seeing 100 degree days.

So, trying to figure out how to get everything done today. It's a football day and my hubby will be driving to Eugene to see who goes to the Rose Bowl. Will it be the Ducks or the Trojans? Hmm... if I were a betting person I'd gamble on the Ducks but I don't want to jinx them either.

It's Friday Don't forget to check out my vbt (virtual book tour) I will be at Me Want Food tomorrow:
http://leighwantsfood.blogspot.com/

And I am at Book of Secrets today
http://www.bookofsecretsblog.com/

every time you comment you are put in a drawing to win a $50.00 amazon gift card.

No comments: