Sunday, December 04, 2011

Headed to PDX




Babysitting today, family dinner, then heading to PDX to pick up the youngest daughter. It's a happy journey today. In about 7 days we will head back to pick up her husband. Can hardly wait for the hours to slip by then we will want them to move slow. I'd ask for snow in New York around the 29th but they had so much trouble getting home last year. The airport JFK was closed for a couple of days and all those people flying in to that airport and several others in the area were trying to rebook flights. I think she spent   a couple of day on hold to the airlines just trying to talk to someone. She finally booked a flight on her own. We did get an extra week with them. That was nice but I don't think anyone would want to go through that again.

Going to spend an hour working on my anthology but very tired. I ran 3 miles today and I haven't been able to run for a couple of weeks, just walks and jazzercise. So, Chris, stop procrastinating and work.

No comments: