Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Work Day Wednesday


Source: flickr.com via Chris on Pinterest


I couldn't resist this picture. Yes, it's a fox, but my dog has a very real, fox face, and when I first glanced at the picture I thought it was Rogue. Just for a second.

More snow today. I have had enough.

Spent a lot of time yesterday watching the snow, so today I have to work, play catch-up. I'm trying to decide what book that I have written I should edit next. So should it be Rebel Heart or A Marriage of Inconvenience? Hmmm...

I think Rebel Heart might be less work, but I'm waiting on an update from my youngest daughter before I sit down and start work on it.

Watching Dr. Oz and he's talking about all of the diet supplements that have horrific things in them--ingredients that can kill. I've never really seen a reason to take diet supplements. It seems that once you have taken them and you are at the goal weight, you will probably revert back to old habits. Or maybe your habits haven't changed.

Nutrients to fight stress:
 Lutiene, hmmm, need for your eyes: 8 mg of Lutein every day. eggs papaya,
 Zinc for skin, 8mg of zinc, swiss and cheddar cheese, baked beans, yogurt.
 glucossinolates, collard green, brussel sprouts, cauliflower,

No comments: