Thursday, March 01, 2012

Unexpected Snow Day







Wow, just woke up to almost 5 inches of snow. It was definitely a surprise. I'm lovin' it though. I was supposed to work today but school was closed. So as a sub I lost money but hey, snow day's are great anyway you look at it. The snow will be here for but a moment. It is trying to be sunny and we will have some scattered showers later. So must enjoy while  we can. Unlike those of you in Colorado, we don't see much of the white stuff.

I couldn't get a snow picture to stay on my blog so I went with a book cover.

Goals today--send off four new blogs to Goddessfish for my Safari Moon tour beginning on March 12.

So sad Davy Jones from the Monkey's passed away. Sigh...

Answer to yesterday's trivia question:
ok, wrong answers...
for those of who looked and were a bit confused the answer were wrong.

They should have had the number of the club.
correct answer was nine.



Contest



Prizes:

$10.00 Starbucks e-GC
copy of my novella Star Crossed
copy of my novella The Gift
$5.00 Rogue Phoenix Press Gift Card

Happy St.Patrick's Day

No comments: