Saturday, March 03, 2012

What If...


216454325810426119.jpg




Well, What If Wednesday has moved to Saturday this week. Hmm...totally because I had a guest author at my blog on Wednesday.  So, my what if today is what if you could live for a year in a world of your own making?
What kind of world would you build?
I know my world would have to have castles, gorgeous castles located at the top of mountains, castles located on sky high cliffs and more castles. I think my castles would have friendly ghosts haunting them. They would fill the people they adored with love and a sense of serenity. Of course the evil villains would  be tormented by my ghosts.

Ok, so I'm not a beauty queen but wouldn't it be nice if we could have world piece? That sort of negates by ghosts tormenting the bad guys but what the heck, it's my world. Of course no would go hungry or want for shelter.

Rebel Heart will be rereleased by Rogue Phoenix Press in June 2012. It is a futuristic romance with steamy love scenes and an awesome hero and heroine. The world in Rebel Heart is nothing like what I just described.

This would not make a very interesting novel though. No one would read it.

What would your world look like?






Contest
Leave a comment and enter to win one of the giveaways below.




Prizes:

$10.00 Starbucks e-GC
copy of my novella Star Crossed
copy of my novella The Gift
$5.00 Rogue Phoenix Press Gift Card

Happy St.Patrick's Day

2 comments:

SweetHonesty said...

My world would have mountains and lots of beautiful lakes around I like the castle idea with ones of all sizes with numerous rooms that reveal a different surprise. One can be whatever your fantasy is and it will come true for that time in that room. The room of dreams, you have rooms that can take you to different parts of the world so you can have an idea of how others live.

Christine Young said...

thank you for your comment. That world sounds wonderful. I'm such a dreamer.