Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bobble Head Babes The Continuing Saga



Well, it's Sunday and another week has gone by. We are one week closer to Christmas and my heart and prayers go out to those who have lost their lives this week. To the beautiful little children, the teachers and the administration at the school in CT as well as the two adults at Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon.

When will this all end?

I think of my two beautiful granddaughters and can't imagine if I received the news they would not grow up, I would not get to hold them or watch them learn and do so many new things. They would never see another birthday. Just thinking about this brings tears to my eyes.

I watched the president of the United States as he addressed the public after this horrible shooting. He could barely speak and spent most of the time wiping tears from his eyes. I wish there was some instant solution. I wish trouble humans could not get their hands on guns and I wish there names would never be remembered. Truth is I don't want to know who they are. They should not go out in a blaze of news media.

We should only remember the innocent.


No comments: