Sunday, March 10, 2013

Christine Presents: Bobble Head Babes.


Bobble Head Babes The Continuing Saga...

This babe has had a horrible cold for two weeks. I get tired of sitting around so I go out and exercise.
Then...
Well, then I have a relapse. After walking yesterday afternoon and jazzercising this morning, I have stepped backwards two days. 
Sigh...

But!
But my paranormal erotic romance's release day is today. Some of you may have participated in the prerelease sale. Now it's normal price. But not too expensive. Just $3.99 and available from Rogue Phoenix Press, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and All Romance.



Trying to catch up from a trip to Leavenworth, Washington. It's an amazingly beautiful town. We shopped and walked and coughed. (My husband was sick too and still is.) The trip was for relaxation as well as a photo shooting trip. I've started an image estore at the Rouge Phoenix website.

We had our first snow of the year. Usually in Salem, Oregon we see snow at least once. But this year there have been no little snowflakes falling from the sky. We also saw a couple of warm sunny days.



The Angels May Day Anthology will be published, you guessed it, May 1st. My novella is a paranormal historical called Highland Miracle.




No comments: